Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:42 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG the hippies won!

I almost gave up hope during the Alaska leg, I thought it was impossible for BJ and Tyler to beat Eric and Jeremy because they were really good racers. The last roadblock freaked me out when BJ got all the flags' sequences wrongly, I heaved a sigh of relief when BJ actually knew the sequence all along and managed to cruise through the roadblock and got ahead of the frat boys. I'm very happy for the Hippies, as I think they are truly happy people, and that makes me happy.

The Hippies is the team that i rooted since the start of the race, and I am so glad that my favourite team wins the race. I love their goofy and fun-loving attitude. I really like the way that Tyler was speaking Japanese, it was just so cute!! Besides this, i also like the fact that the hippies make it an effort to learn to say 'thank you' in the other languages.

Kudos to the frat boys, even though they have lost, they were really good racers, one of the best ever. They came in first for half of the legs and they dont break down whenever they meet obstacles along the way. Also, their sense of humour cracks me up! As for Ray and Yolanda, I felt really bad for them when they were so distantly behind the 2 teams, they were forever lost due to their nagivation skills. But they were really nice people, so I'm glad that they made it to the final 3 and managed to win some prizes. After saying so much, I can't wait for TAR 10 to start soon!